Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Our school cross country

We were training for our cross country race. We ran past the beach and then we came back to school to do some exercises for our cross country race.

We started at the beach. Waiting for Mr Burt to say go. Then I ran as fast as I could and I got tired so I walked some of the way. It was muddy then I got wet and dirty.
I came in nearly last.

At the end I was happy because I finished the race. I had a drink then I sat down. After school I went home and had a shower.


2 comments:

Iron said...

Hey Moses,
Well Done. You worked hard in cross country and worked hard on the story as well. Aww it was al right well unless you crossed the finish line. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!
KEEP UP THE VERY AWESOME WORK MOSES!!! YOU WORKED HARD!!!

Cezar said...

Hi Moses
You done a good story for cross country. Did you work hard. I hope you had fun at cross country training. Keep up the work your doing.

Post a Comment